New Consultant Training (Individual Assignment)
Prepare a 18- 20 Microsoft® PowerPoint® slide presentation
You recently decided to open your own consulting practice, XYZ Consulting. You will be adding additional people to your practice, so you want to develop an orientation guide for these new consultants to give them the basics of what to expect in their role and from their clients.
Ensure you add notes to each slide to explain the information in each slide.
- Examine the role of the internal and external consultant. What would a new consultant need to know about their role? Provide examples.
- Explain how changing demographics define the trends in consulting.
- Determine the nature of the client and consultant relationship. What will the new consultant’s relationship be like with a new client?
- Examine how a strategic plan, with a structured approach to organizing the consultation, may bring about a successful consultation. What activities are included in a typical consulting project?
- Describe a process to develop and retain clients.
- Explain the importance of change management to the client development process.
- Explain how the consulting process adds value, and meets the needs and goals of a client.
- Discuss other information helpful to someone new to consulting.
The presentation must include references/sources to at least 3 and no more than 5 different scholarly references/sources. No more and no less…..
Points will be deducted for using less and points will be deducted for using more.
You must have 3 – 5 different scholarly references/sources in your presentation. You may only use “each” of the 3 – 5 “different” scholarly references/sources once in your presentation. (Points will be deducted for the use of using a reference or source two or more times).
You may only use your course textbook and the University of Phoenix Library for these 3-5 different scholarly references/sources