Use the attached article to complete the following assignment:
The purpose of this assignment is to help you identify essential elements of research studies. As such, the items required in the assignment are gauged on a performance and nonperformance scale only. In other words, you will be graded based on your ability to locate and articulate an understanding of six core items and provide the information in a formal paper using APA style and format.
You will prepare an evaluation of the Buisson and Silberzahn assigned reading, which is linked in the Resources.
The six core elements in the Buisson and Silberzahn peer-reviewed article are:
- Problem Statement.
- Describe the problem under examination.
- Describe how the problem represents some gap in the knowledge base.
- Academic Justification.
- Describe the author’s justification for researching the problem.
- Literature Review.
- Provide a summary of the critical authors writing in the field as identified by the article’s author.
- Research Questions.
- Provide the specific research question or questions of the study.
- Methodological Choice.
- Describe the methodological choice (for example, qualitative or quantitative case study) and the author’s justification of the methodology.
- Explain the author’s key findings for the research study.
- Explain how the study’s limitations can be a springboard for future research.
Your paper must meet these minimum requirements:
- Each of the six core elements is addressed and accompanied by appropriate APA citations.
- Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Layout, writing, resources, and citations are formatted according to APA style and format.
- Cover page, body of paper, and resource or reference list in an MS Word document are included.
- The paper contains 3-5 double-spaced pages, excluding the cover page and reference list.
- The type is set in 12-point Times New Roman