You could either watch the video or read the transcript. It’s the same thing. Just watch or read and answer these questions that’s in regard to that. Please remember the answers ARE IN THE VIDEO/TRANSCRIPT.
- What typically happens in the brain when someone perceives a threat? What happens if this process doesn’t work correctly? How might this explain violent behavior?
- What does the behavior of rats teach us about the importance of nurture?
- Explain how a mother’s response to a crying infant can affect the child in the long term.
- Do you think school shooters should be tried as adults? Why or why not?
- In your opinion, how does violence in the media affect real-world violence?
- Do you agree that attempts to rehabilitate offenders rather than punish them are “smart on people” as opposed to “soft on crime”? Why or why not?
Start the video at Chapter 8, entitled “Felony Murder.” Watch chapters 8-11. Then, answer the questions below.
- What is felony murder?
- What is the mandatory sentence for felony murder?
- Do you think the felony murder statute should be changed? Why or why not?
- What percentage of young offenders serving life without parole have been convicted of felony murder?
- Why does the felony murder statute affect juveniles more often?
- How do the victims’ families benefit from the felony murder statute?
- About how many juveniles are currently serving life without parole in the United States? How many are there in the rest of the world? What does that tell you about the U.S. criminal justice system?
I DO NOT need this in APA style or anything, just simple put first video questions and answers, second video questions and answers that’s all.