Answer the questions below for this year and last year, for Microsoft Corporation from their SEC 10-K Report. Link – https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/789019/000119312516662209/d187868d10k.htm#tx187868_25
Category: Operating Activities
1. Net income versus total for operating activities: report these values.
2. Items of significance between net income and total for operating activities?
3. Is the business providing cash flow from operations?
Category: Investing and Financing Activities
1. Describe significant long term assets (type and amount) purchased, sold, or retired during the current period as well as last year.
2. Describe significant financing activities used by your corporation to increase cash (or other assets): these would be related to long term liabilities and stockholders equity.
Overall Cash Flow (total of three sections): Compare this year to last year.