- Project scope, objectives, and outcome requirements (attached)
- Project stakeholders and reporting needs (attached)
- Challenges in project performance measurement as well as metrics that the team could use for more effective control. Explain why.
- The KPIs and KPI targets that the team could use. Explain the KPI selection process and justify the KPIs you choose.
- How the use of earned value and other value metrics could be incorporated in project performance management.
- A discussion of what metrics could be used to develop a dashboard and how input data could be used to calculate needed KPIs and metrics in the dashboard.
- A discussion of other visual tools that the project could use along with a discussion of why the use of dashboards and visuals tools could result in more effective management of the project.
- A discussion of the key considerations for performance measurement and challenges in the use of the right measurement techniques. Outline your recommended strategies to overcome these challenges.
- Incorporate at least three references (a peer-reviewed scholarly article published in the last five years.)
- Properly organize your writing and include an introduction, headings/subheadings for the body of your work, discussion recommendations, and a conclusion.
- Paper must be 6 single spaced pages long, not including the required title page and references page, or any other supplemental pages such as appendices you choose to include.
please find attched doc for reference of the below
Project scope, objectives, and outcome requirements (attached)
Project stakeholders and reporting needs (attached)