Find any 10 Annotated bibliography about communication, each one follow the request:
This assignment should be typed, in 12 point type (Times New Roman) with 1-inch margins and double-spaced.
Composing an Annotated Bibliography:
An annotated bibliography is a list of sources of information on a specific topic area which includes a short summary of the content of each of the works listed. You should use four scholarly sources that incorporate your topic area in some way. The scholarly sources should be journal articles that use empirical research. Do not use books, magazines, or anything that summarizes other researchers’ work. This assignment must follow APA guidelines. You can check out the APA website: http://www.apastyle.org/styletips.html or visit the UNA library reference desk for more information.
Your submission should include the following:
- A description of the purpose of the study; the research question(s) or hypothesis(es) studied
- A description of the subjects employed in the study including: number, type, age, sex, and selection procedures
- A description of how data were collected and analyzed
- The results of the study including significance levels where appropriate
- The conclusions and implications of the research as suggested by the authors
- A link to your specific research – how is/ will this article be useful
First five sources. Make sure that you include the article citation, summary of the article and the connection to your research topic.
Howe, N. (2009). Secular iconoclasm: purifying, privatizing, and profaning public faith. Social & Cultural Geography, 10(6), 639–656. doi:10.1080/14649360903068092
Howe discusses the difficulty in finding a common ground. He provides insight into some of the struggles faced by those who choose to challenge the norm. For example, he talked about a City Hall providing the lawn for any group to put up their decorations around the holiday season. As a result, a man put up several flamingos and attributed the display to the “Church of the Pink Flamingos”. He also discusses the removal of prayer from schools. This article is useful in that it gives light to some of the ways that faith is being mocked, although this is not necessarily the author’s intention.