1.Explain the difference between reliability and validity differ? How do they complement each other? Can a measure be reliable but invalid?
Assignment 6-1: Updated course-based research proposal
You must submit an updated course-based research proposal prior to the start of class to the course instructor that will include the following:
- Introduction – half page rationale for your chosen course-based research topic.
- Type of research – (refer to powerpoint for module 1)
- Purpose of research – discuss the purpose of your proposed course-based research study and what is it that you hope to achieve? (refer to powerpoint for module 1)
- Research Paradigm – explain your choice of research paradigm (refer to powerpoint for module 1)
- Novelty – Explain how your research topic/focus is novel.
- Benefits – Explain how will you and/or the profession of Social Work benefit from your research?
- Statement of Research Question
- Sample Method (i.e., How will you select your sample? How many subjects will be involved in the study?)
Assignment Instructions: You will be given time working on the sampling method and present an updated drafted course-based research proposal to the class for feedback and submit a copy of your assignment to the instructor through Blackboard by the midnight of Feb 06.