1. From the first e-Activity, define revolutionary terrorism in your own words. Examine at least one (1) terrorist group that you believe to be comprised of revolutionary terrorists. Provide a rationale for your response.
Focus on the factors that define a group as revolutionary terrorists. Be prepared to examine at least one (1) group that you believe espouses a revolutionary terrorist ethos, and discuss reasons to support your theory.
2. From the second e-Activity, defend or criticize the claim by some individuals that the Colonists who fought against the British in the American Revolution were terrorists and not freedom fighters. Provide a rationale for your response.
Discuss whether you believe the Colonists who fought against the British in the American Revolution were terrorists or freedom fighters.
3. Give your opinion on whether or not you believe the killing of Osama Bin Laden has negatively affected Al Qaeda and the Global War on Terrorism (GWOT). Use examples of such effects to support your position.
4. Per Marc Sageman and Bruce Hoffman, disagree on the current operational capabilities of Al Qaeda. Determine the expert viewpoint that you believe most closely aligns with your opinion of the current operational capabilities of Al Qaeda. Support your position with facts from the text.
5. Indicate what you believe to be the most interesting piece of information that you learned this week about private investigators and why you believe this to be so interesting. Further, consider the technologies helping in the private security industry and determine what you believe to be the two (2) most useful and important. Justify your choices.