Unit 1 Assignment
Choose the best-fit response for each of the four questions in the assessment. Once you have chosen one response per question, support your choices with real-world experiences either from the workplace or other group-related situations.
- Complete the Assertiveness Assessment.
- Demonstrate your degree of empathy with the positions provided in the four questions. Explain.
- Describe how you, as a leader, address issues in an assertive, responsible, and focused manner. Provide examples from your real-life experiences supporting your response.
- Describe where you might be able to improve your assertiveness. Provide examples from your real-life experiences to support your assertion.
Unit 2 Assignment 1: The Hanston Township Crisis Case Study
You have been practicing with analyzing your own strengths and weaknesses as regards being able to effectively function in a team. Now you will apply what you have learned to analyze a case scenario.
Please read the Case Studyand prepare an APA formatted 2–3-page paper discussing the following:
Assignment 1 Checklist:
- Analyze the case study.
- What background and experience does each member bring as a group member to the job at hand?
- Analyze each of the five (5) member’s strengths .
- What are the weaknesses of each of the five (5) members?
- Prepare criteria for new committee member consideration to the mayor.
Remember to use the current edition APA edition format and citation style. Include a formal title page, 2–3 full written pages for the body if the paper, and a reference page (there should be a reference for each citation.)