Your assignment consists in conducting a social brand inventory. A brand inventory can serve to assess a brand’s sources of equity and its current position in consumer’s mind. You have to conduct research of the current brand perception in social media.
- First, select one brand.
- Then, provide an overview of how the brand is marketed in social media.
- Based on your answers, prepare a summary with recommendations for brand positioning and marketing strategy that leverages and extends brand equity. Recommendations should address specific social media marketing tactics.
- Lastly, list references.
- Identify and list all brand elements (logos, symbols, characters, slogans and/or trademarks). Post pictures, links or describe the cited elements.
- Develop a competitive social media analysis. Identify direct and indirect competitive brands for points of parity and points of difference. (As a guide to develop the analysis, answer the questions on page 52 from our textbook).
- Identify and list the inherent “attributes” of the social brand, such as marketing communications and other relevant marketing activities (e.g. marketing research).
- What is the brand’s positioning statement? (See page 58).
- Does the brand have a social persona? Explain. (See page 60).
- What are the brand’s current social media channels and vehicles?
- What are the key components of the brand’s organizational social media policy? (See page 66).
- Who is the target audience?
- How the audience is engaged in social media communities?
- How other branded media being used by the organization is integrated with social media?
- The minimum number of pages is 3 and the maximum number is 4, not including references.
- Please use Times New Roman font, 12 pt.
- Be precise, concise and to the point.
- Your assignment should be submitted via Blackboard-Assignment tab.