- Due Week 6 and worth 120 pointsConsidering your chosen topic, prepare a one (1) page paper in which you:
- Discuss what data you have collected or researched to indicate there is a problem.
- Include at least two (2) sources of data (charts, data, statistics, etc.)
- Discuss how each data source is relevant to the problem.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Consider personnel and stakeholders and how they influence decision making.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in criminal justice.
- Write clearly and concisely about criminal justice using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the assignment rubric.