- Assessing Political Risk and Legal Restrictions
For your final paper you will be developing an international business plan. The scenario is that you have a small business in a country of your own choice and would like to expand on a global level. This business will be used in all of your assignments. Select a country of your choice that you might want to explore doing business in. Based on your findings prepare a 4-5 page report that addresses the following:
- Political stability of your country.
- Labor laws, labor costs, and other related areas to note.
- Trade barriers or investment restrictions
- Tax and other investment incentives.
- Laws concerning foreign investment.
- Other needed information needed that you feel is important to mitigate any risk.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Wikipedia does not quality as academic resources. Credible websites are acceptable.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman or Ariel font (size 12), following APA formatting inclusive of: title page, headers, page numbers, citations and references. The title and reference page are not included in the page coun