Cash Flow Rules
It is often said that cash flow is king. But would it surprise you to learn that cash flow is often the reason for business failure?
Write a 2-3 page paper.
Address the following statements in your paper:
- How can you make a profit without making any money?
- Note: profits are not cash; they are accounting
- Business growth takes cash.
- How can you double sales and go broke?
- How does selling to a distributor mean you may wait months to see the money?
- Bankers hate surprises.
- When is the best time to ask for a loan?
- How far in advance should you estimate cash flows?
Include a title page and 3-5 references. Write in 3rd person.
Only one reference may be from the internet (not Wikipedia). The other references must be from the Grantham University online library. Please adhere to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), (6th ed., 2nd printing) when writing and submitting assignments and papers.