- In your textbook, Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, read:
- Chapter 2, “Financial Statements, Taxes, and Cash Flow,” pages 20–42. Pay particular attention to the example problems in the chapter.
- Using Excel, complete the following problems in the textbook:
- Balance Sheet: Problems 1, 8, and 9 on page 43
- Income Statement: Problems 2, 3, 5, and 6 on page 43
- Cash Flow: Problems 7, 10, and 11 on page 43
- Be sure your Excel spreadsheet is prepared in a professional manner, with answers clearly indicated and all your calculations shown. Full credit will not be given if your process for arriving at the answer is not displayed.
The questions/problems sheet is attached.