For this assignment, you will use the balanced scorecard methodology to complete an implementation plan for the strategy you developed for your corporation. You will present a briefing of your plan to the CEO of the corporation (your instructor) and incorporate a PowerPoint slideshow containing 17 slides into your presentation.
Address the following points in your briefing:
- Describe at least five objectives, with your corresponding metrics, targets, and initiatives, to help the organization achieve the strategic direction you have designed.
- Present your operational recommendations and strategic control mechanisms.
- Include the strategic goals, objectives, and action steps for reconfiguring and aligning the organization’s structure, systems, shared values, management style, staff, and skills.
- Include critical success indicators that the organization can use to measure its performance in implementing the strategy.
- Evaluate the effect of your strategy formulation, weighing factors of measurement against current measurement benchmarks in the organization.
- Include all relevant data, charts, and graphs.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
· Resources: Use evidence from the literature to support your presentation.
- · Number of resources: You are required to use a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed research resources throughout your compiled course project
The organization that I am using is Vidant Health/Medical Center located in Greenville, NC.
I have started on this powerpoint presentation so I only need 16 slides to finish the assignment. Also, I have some parts of this quarter assignment to assist you. The slides that needs to be filled in have titles on each slide. Also, one slide I have to have a chart or graph as well or if you need to make adjustments please do. Thank you.