Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you discuss the primary and secondary purpose of an executive protection detail.
Include the following in your paper:
- The importance of risk and threat assessment.
- The role of strategic and tactical intelligence.
- Common mistakes made on executive protection missions.
Provide an example of a real-world event involving a bombing, kidnapping, or terrorism act which occurred in the past 20 years.
- Explain how executive protection could be a benefit to a corporation or an individual protectee in this situation.
- What intelligence data points would be needed to establish an assessment for a protective framework in this situation?
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Need an intro and conclusion. the textbook is June, D.L. (2008). Introduction to executive protection chapters 2 and 7