You are a consultant who has been hired to help a retail jewelry store reach out to new and existing customers. You have chosen to use a collaboration tool to help your client.
Create a 6-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes for the management of the jewelry store that reveals your findings. Include the following criteria:
- Research collaboration tools using the Internet.
- Choose a product to help your client.
- Explain how the jewelry store could leverage the tool to serve customers.
- Explain how you could use Web 2.0 to expand market reach.
- Consider whether the jewelry store should expand to B2B and B2C. Explain your response and discuss the rationale.
Include detailed speaker notes to discuss your findings and provide rationale.
Complete the following in your presentation:
- Format the slides using a standard style or create your own.
- Insert a chart, graph, or table on at least one slide to show the advantages of the product you have selected.
- Create and insert a hyperlink to the company that makes sense for the product you have selected.
- Insert a video or animation that supports the message of your presentation.
Cite at least two references in your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment