My paper has to be on Bob Iger and his leadership of the Walt disney Company
2–3 pages, double-spaced, using 12-point Times New Roman font and one-inch margins
- Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed: I. Self-Assessment
- With your focus on leadership, analyze the results of your professional self-assessment. In your analysis, make sure to consider your strengths, areas for development, and your skills, abilities, and tendencies. You could also consider results such as your communication and team-building styles.
- Briefly compare and contrast your self-assessment results to the leadership characteristics of the leader you selected. In other words, what skills and abilities does the leader have that you also have? What skills and abilities does the leader have that you do not?
- Analyze the leader’s professional career track and growth, focusing specifically on the leader’s management roles and functions. How are the leader’s leadership skills and abilities different from the management roles and functions he or she fulfilled?
- What impact did the leader’s leadership skills have on his or her ability to improve organizational structure, operations, and communication?
- What impact did the leader’s management roles and functions have on his or her ability to improve organizational structure, operations, and communication?
II. Leadership and Management