Assignment 1: Business Analysis
Due Week 3 and worth 160 points
The intention of this assignment is to develop your critical analysis skills around assessing a business environment. You will need to identify strengths and weaknesses in the company where you currently have an interest. The company I have interest to work for is Deliotte Staff Audit Service Department in New York Link: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/us/en/job/DELOA004X14679/Staff-Audit-Services-Japanese-Services-Group-New-York-Full-Time-Winter-2017
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief description of an organization where you currently work, would like to work, or one in which you have an interest that you have chosen for this assignment.
- Assess three (3) factors, either economic, social, or both, impacting the performance of the organization you selected. Then, select the two (2) factors that you believe are the most critical to pay attention to in order for the organization to remain competitive. Explain and support your reasons.
- Propose three (3) business actions to overcome the factors you identified in number 2.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources you have located using the Strayer Learning Resources Center or any Learning Resources Center of a University / Strayer databases in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource, and neither do web-based blogs.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
If you have questions or more information is needed send me a note