In this discussion, please address the following:
- What is the most important characteristic a project manager must have to be successful? Explain your answer.
- Should a project manager only concern be their project and their project only? Explain your answer.
- Should a project manager be more of a “leader” or a “manager” when it comes to their project? Explain your answer.
- Define the term Conflict and describe how conflict can interfere with the goals and objectives of a project team.
- How, as the project manager, do you recognize Team Conflict(s)?
- What skills are utilized by the program manager during conflict resolution? Is one skill utilized more than another?
- Discuss the reasons as well as the advantages and disadvantages on why a project manager creates and manages a project risk matrix.
- Do you believe it is possible to eliminate all risk from a project? Explain your reasoning.
- Discuss the advantages of using quantitative risk assessment tool.