In this assignment you will select a biometric technology to implement in an organization. For this assignment analyze the challenges of implementing a new technology with existing infrastructures and processes.
From your readings in u06s1 and through other scholarly sources, write a 2–3 paper justifying the implementation of one or more biometric technology for your organization. Consider authentication, control, and access in your response. The organization may be your current organization, another organization, or a fictitious organization.
Submit your paper to the assignment area by 11:59 on Sunday of this week.
Your assignment must meet this criteria, please refer to the scoring guide for this assignment.
- Justify the use of biometric technology with support for implementation.
- Organize response by authentication, control, and access.
- Determine the requirements for implementing the new technology.
- Determine limitations of existing infrastructure and processes to accommodate new technology.
- Define the gaps between needs of new technology and current infrastructure and processes.
- Identify needed changes to infrastructure and processes for implementation of the new technology.
- Present technical concepts in a manner easily understood by non-technical stakeholders in writing with credit to external sources.
- Communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, respectful, and consistent with expectations for professional practice in education. Original work and critical thinking are required regarding your assessment and scholarly writing. Your writing must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Paper length: Minimum of 2–3 pages, not including the reference page.
- Resources: At least three scholarly resources. Include a reference page at the end of the paper.
- APA guidelines: Double-spaced paragraph formatting in the body of the paper. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings. Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 11 pt.