Final Capstone Proposal – Individual
- Final Capstone Proposal – Individual Scoring Guide.
- MBA6028 Course Alignment Map.
- Developing an Outline.
- Writing Feedback Tool.
- MBA Capstone Project Guidelines.
This assignment helps you develop the skills to master the following course competencies:
- Analyze strategic issues to guide overall business decision making.
- Integrate and apply core knowledge, skills, and attitudes to plan for resolution of key business challenges.
- Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
Revisit the MBA6028 Course Alignment Map to review how all activities assist you in achieving the course competencies and overall program outcomes.
For this assignment, complete the Final Capstone Proposal as described in the MBA Capstone Project Guidelines document given in the resources. In essence, this is simply an updated version of your Unit 3 proposal, the Preliminary Capstone Proposal — Individual. Just fine-tune that proposal and turn it into a paper instead of a table, with an introduction, conclusion, subheadings, and such. This should be just 2–3 pages long and should set you up to begin work on the actual capstone project in your next course.
Appendix C of MBA Capstone Project Guidelines provides a proposal outline for you to follow. Appendix D is the scoring guide from MBA6900. It is included for you to review as you draft your proposal to ensure that your project will meet the requirements. Submit your proposal as a Word document to this assignment.
Note: Successful completion of an acceptable proposal will facilitate a smooth transition into your capstone course and help you make timely progress toward the completion of your degree. Be sure to contact your instructor with any questions or challenges you have about completing your proposal.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.