- a. Title page
- b. A table of content
- c. Footnotes-you must link your analysis to the materials/concepts in the book. Footnotes must include page numbers.
- d. The main body of the assignment should be 3 to 5 pages in length double-spaced. Use headings, sub-headings, bullets, etc. liberally for cleaner organization and a friendlier reading.
Read the Case “The Walt Disney Company: Its Diversification Strategy in 2012?” and perform the following analysis:
(This case is not in your textbook. You can access the case attached (it is also in the course materials tab for Module 3)).
- What is the Walt Disney Company’s corporate strategy? (20 pts)
- What is your assessment of the long-term attractiveness of the industries represented in Walt Disney Company’s business portfolio?(20 pts)
- What is your assessment of the competitive strengths of Walt Disney Company’s different business units? (20 pts)
- What does a Nine-cell Industry Attractiveness/Business Strength Matrix for Walt Disney Company look like? (20 pts)
- Evaluate the financial and operating performance of the Walt Disney Company. (20 pts)
Chapters 8 in your textbook provide detailed discussion of the topic/tool (Portfolio analysis) that you would need to know in order to complete this assignment.