- Read the Case Study—“A New Sales Representative,” about United Fleet Service (UFS) that is located at the end of the chapter reading.
- Navigate to the threaded discussion below and answer the following questions about the UFS case study:
- What are the sales objectives for the new sales representative? (p. 201)
- What role will the compensation design play in motivating the new sales representative? (p. 201)
- What kind of sales incentive plan do you recommend? Why? (p. 201)
- Review the 3.1 Devotion and Scripture reading to answer the following: What challenges might a salesperson face when it comes to practicing the discipline of servant humility on the job and what advice might you offer for overcoming such challenges?
- Provide a detailed post that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking. Your initial posting should be only 200-300 words long.
- Your initial posting is to include, at a minimum, two sources properly cited and referenced: (a) the Strategic Compensation textbook, and (b) an academic journal article that is at least 3-5 pages in length and published within the last 3-5 years.
Attached is the case study and questions for your review.