Case Study Analysis
Here is the case study
This paper analyzes the assigned case study of women and men in the workplace. Base your analysis on the course readings, learning activities/discussions, and additional research on group dynamics and communication.
Required Elements to include in the Case Study Analysis:
The paper should answer the following questions. In responding to the questions, students will apply concepts learned in the class to support the reasoning.
· In this case study, what benefits come from having both women and men in the workplace?
· Describe and analyze, in the context of the literature and research, the behavior of the women and men in the workplace depicted in this case study. Be specific by giving examples.
· Based on what you have learned in the course thus far, what challenges related to gender are evident from reading the case study?
· What should Attorney Evans do in this situation? Be specific by using examples from the case study and support your position with your readings and research.
· What would you recommend the participants in the case study do differently (both women and men) to increase effectiveness in the workplace?
· What three to four actions would be effective to strengthen the effectiveness in the mixed-sex work situation identified in the case study? (Note: actions can be implemented by any person or department within the organization).
Required Formatting of Paper:
- This paper should be double spaced, 12-point font, and four to five pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name;
- An introductory paragraph, a summary paragraph and the use of headings are required;
- Include three references;
- Do not cite the case study;
- Case studies are written in the third person;
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and a reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;