Week 1 Individual Project
Deliverable length: 200 – 250 words
- Construct the daily duties in a typical country club
- Compare and contrast the different types of clubs
- Explain private club ownership structures
Today’s clubs need well-educated, professional club managers. Clubs today operate under many different types of ownerships and are designed to meet many different needs. The membership options vary among clubs and the organizational structures have become ever more complex.
· Describe the major categories of clubs
· Explain the types of membership and the varying differences of becoming a member.
· Explain the role of the Board of Directors
· Explain the role of the executive committee in an equity club.
· Identify several other equity club committees in an equity club and what important function they serve.
Please submit your assignment.
You will be graded on the following:
Individual Project Grading Rubric
Format: Adherence to deliverable length, proper grammar, and APA format.
Content: Content meets requirements and is an obvious response to the assignment details.
Support: Ideas are supported with examples and evidence.
Knowledge: A clear understanding of course material is demonstrated.
Accuracy: Information is accurate with no factual errors.