Answer the following question from out source..
1. Why could we say that Donders and Ebbinghaus were cognitive psychologists, even though in the 19th century there was no field called cognitive psychology?
2. Describe Donders’ experiment and the rationale behind it, and Ebbinghaus’s memory experiments. What do Donders’ and Ebbinghaus’s experiments have in common?
3. Describe the rise of behaviorism, especially the influence of Watson and Skinner. How did behaviorism affect research on the mind?
4. Describe the events that helped lead to the decline in importance of behaviorism in psychology and the events that led to the “cognitive revolution.” Be sure you understand what the information-processing approach is.
5. How might an insight gained from basic research lead to practical uses in an everyday setting?