Ethics and Persuasion
Prepare a three- to five-page paper (not including title and reference pages), formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, that details the importance of ethical behavior and its significance in persuasion. Define at least two ethical theories, and identify and describe the impact that ethical practices have on persuasion. The paper must include at least three scholarly sources to support opinions. Choose an effective example to clearly illustrate your viewpoints such as a current event issue or personal experience.
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a concluding paragraph.
- Must use at least three scholarly resources.
- Must apply APA style to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style.