Based on this week’s reading, write 300 words using your own words and discuss the following:
- What is a computer crime?
- Provide one or two examples of a computer crime with a brief description for each crime.
- Describe one or two common federal criminal laws used to prosecute cybercrimes.
Books and Resources
Required Text(s): Grama, Joanna Lyn. Legal Issues in Information Security, 2nd ed. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2015. ISBN: 978-1-284-05474-3.
Discussion Board Assignment Expectations
- Each discussion board assignment consists of two parts. The expectations for the first part (main post): Please make sure to meet the following requirements.
- Do not copy and paste information from the textbook, classmates, or the Internet into assignments without properly citing the source of the information Adhere to the word counts. For example, if an assignment requires that you write 250-300 words and you write less than 250 words, points will be deducted.
- Make sure to cover all the required points. For example, if the assignment asks you to answer 2 questions, please make sure to provide answers to the two questions.
- Make sure to cite your sources properly. Please review the APA format. I have included the link to APA format in the resources folder. If you are using information that is not yours, then you have to cite your sources according to the APA format.
- Make sure to check your assignment using Grammarly before posting it to the discussion board. This will help you correct misspelling, grammar error, etc. Grammarly will help you to enhance your writing skills.
- Make sure to submit your assignment before the due date.
Plagiarism includes copying and pasting material from the internet into assignments without properly citing the source of the material.