Identify news stories which demonstrate how digital media has been used to influence or has changed core business processes within organizations or for individuals. Create a presentation (using an application like PowerPoint) which interprets and analyzes how the messages within the digital media were used to guide decision-making. The subject will be the Fine Brothers trying to trademark “React” videos on youtube.
- Formatting Requirements
- Project must follow APA style
- Footers including slide numbers, student name, and project name
- Minimum of 15 slides, maximum 20 slides (excluding title slide and bibliographical slide)
- Use of tables, graphs, images, etc. of appropriate size that are relevant to the information being conveyed is highly encouraged.
- Content Requirements
- Introduction and Synopsis of News Story
- Influence on or change to Organization and/or Individual
- Analysis of How Digital Media Guided Decision Making
- Conclusion and Analysis of Results of Change
- Bibliographical slide with minimum of 2 professional / scholarly sources. Wikipedia is not acceptable.
Keep in mind the 7 x 7 rule with presentation software, which effectively states no more than 7 words per bullet and 7 bullets per slide. This something to keep in mind to assist in effectively communicating information and not a specific requirement of the project.