I would like for my dream job to be a non-profit owner that assists Teenage Parenting.
Assignment 5: Creating Your Dream Job
Due Week 10 and worth 300 points
In this assignment, you get the chance to create your dream job and to build its compensation plan and appraisal performance.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create a job description and specifications for your dream job.
- Design a compensation and benefits package related to your dream job.
- Rationalize your compensation and benefits package. Be sure to indicate the research and considerations that went into the design of the compensation and benefits package.
- Imagine this is the only position of its kind in the organization. From this perspective, design a performance appraisal program to assess your job performance.
- Rationalize your performance appraisal program. Be sure to indicate the research and considerations that went into the design of the performance appraisal program.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Discuss job analysis, job descriptions, and specifications.
- Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of employee compensation programs.
- Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of performance appraisal programs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.