Grandma Callahan was babysitting her five-year-old grandson, Harry, while his parents were away. No one else was in the house when the grandmother put the child to bed for an afternoon nap.
A short time later, while the grandmother was in the basement, she heard a crash and ran back upstairs. When Grandma Callahan entered the child’s room, she saw the window drapes lying across the bed and on the floor. The child looked his grandmother in the eye and said, “I know what you’re thinking, ‘Did he pull the drapes down?’ Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself.”
Grandma Callahan shook her head and began to list the evidence available to her that caused her to conclude that Harry had pulled the drapes down. What evidence did she list? Indicate whether the evidence is direct or circumstantial.
This individual work to be completed is an in-depth essay of 1-2 pages, free of spelling and grammar errors.
Your essay should include:
- The rationale used to address the question/issue posted
- A well-justified argument regarding this issue
Your response must:
- Be thought provoking
- Have well developed ideas and/or opinions
- Reference any material from the text, lecture, or other sources used to complete the assignment.
- You may use your text or the Internet as a reference, but remember to cite your sources according to APA guidelines.