Globalization Argumentative Paper
Review the Writing Argumentative Essays section in “Critical Thinking, Ch 3” listed under the attachments section.
Write an argumentative paper of at least 600 words but no more than 750 words that demonstrates why globalization is good or not good for a business. The paper should define the term good, and should identify the premises and conclusions.
Identify the premise and conclusion by placing a number in bold at the beginning of the sentence with the word premise or conclusion. For example: (1, Premise), (2, Premise), (1, Conclusion), (2, Conclusion), and so on.
- Sentences labeled as “1, premise” are premises for the sentence labeled as “1, conclusion.”
- All premises should be labeled for each conclusion in the article. If a sentence is a conclusion and a premise for another conclusion, place two labels.
- At the end of the paper, identify one example of how you used deductive reasoning and one example of how you used inductive reasoning.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Please, complete the assignment using your own words in APA format. No plagiarism, please.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, please, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and make sure to include the source of the information as a reference in APA format on a references page.
- Please, read and use the attached PDF and/or Word document(s) listed under the attachments section in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- If the assignment is a Power Point Presentation, add in the necessary speaker notes to make the presentation complete, please.
- Please, read and use any other attachments listed under the attachments section in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Please, do not forget to include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if applicable.
- Critical Thinking, Ch 1.pdf
- Critical Thinking, Ch 2.pdf
- Critical Thinking, Ch 3.pdf
- Critical Thinking, Ch 5.pdf
- Critical Thinking, Ch 6.pdf
- Critical Thinking, Ch 7.pdf
- Management, Ch 1.pdf
- Management, Ch 3.pdf