Critiquing a Collaborative Case Study
(i AM UPLOADING 2 FILES TO CHOOSE FROM FOR TUTORING ME, please let me know if my uploading worked)
Before beginning, review the Critiquing a Collaborative Case Study Scoring Guide.
In the Quelch and Laidler case studies, the authors present several case studies of non-governmental organizations (NGOs). Choose one of the following to serve as the focus of your assignment.
- Amnesty International.
You are a senior manager responsible for leading organizational changes. As part of your job, you will prepare a memorandum critiquing your organization. Your critique must address the following questions:
- What are the theories and principles of negotiation suitable for the organization in its relation to collaborators and competitors?
- Which theories and models of governance has the organization implemented, and how appropriate are they to the mission of the organization?
- Organizations use communication to assist the process of branding. Which methods of communication are employed, and what is your estimate of the success of those methods in terms of branding?
- How well has the organization defined its service population, and has it successfully integrated that service population in regards to fulfilling its mission?
- What are your recommendations for organizational changes based on your critique?
Write a 2,000-word analysis and critique of your chosen case. In addition, create a list of references cited using APA standards.