This paper will be a literature review. You will focus on:
- How stakeholder engagement affects IT projects
- Define stakeholders
- Describe stakeholder management
- List pros and cons of stakeholder engagement
- Focus on IT Projects
You paper must be in correct APA format, use correct grammar, and will need to include at least five (5) resources, ALL of which must:
1) Be current. Published within the last few years.
2) Be peer-reviewed.
3) Relate directly to using simulations for policy making. The papers you select must address how IT is used to model behavior for policy making.
USE YOUR OWN WORDS!!!! DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!!!!
Every resource you choose must be peer reviewed. That means the paper must have undergone a formal peer review before being published in a journal or presented at a conference. You must ensure that your resources have undergone rigorous reviews. In most cases, you can find out the review process for a conference or journal by visiting the appropriate web site. Do not simply assume that a resource is peer reviewed – check it out.
Here are a few URLs with additional information: (I strongly suggest that you look at these. Really.)