Current Market Conditions Competitive Analysis
Imagine you are part of a strategic planning group at a large corporation that is considering developing a new proposed product. The marketing director has asked your team to do a competitive market analysis to determine the product’s potential success. The analysis will focus on your primary competitor in the product’s market.
Select a potential competitive organization and a product in that organization.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper analyzing the current market conditions. Address the following topics:
- A short history of the organization and a description of their product
- Factors that affect demand, supply, and prices in the market in which the competitor organization operates
- ***** Define the market for your chosen product, including an analysis of its competitors, and customers.
- Any issues or opportunities your organization faces that affect its competitiveness and long-term profitability with regards to your product: This may include but is not limited to the following elements:
- Price elasticity of demand
- Technological innovation
- The relationship between the amount of labor & capital employed and the law of diminishing marginal productivity
- Cost structure
- Factors affecting variable costs, including productivity and others that change the supply of and demand for labor
- **** Factors affecting fixed costs
Make recommendations on how your organization can maximize their profit-making potential and successfully compete in the new market. Consider the effect your recommendations may have on marginal revenues and costs.
Use a minimum of 3 peer reviewed sources. The word count could be like 200 – 250 words each.
See attached document it tells you which ones that I need answer on this essay. The one’s marked with the ***** are the only one’s I need answered.
The Corporation that we are working on is the Apple Corp.