- As a final project requirement, the executive staff requested recommendations to address the following:
- Strategy for staff awareness
- Strategy for ongoing security maintenance
- The best way to get the message across is to have a solid mission statement to share with the organization. You decide to create an awareness campaign for the organization to address the executive staff member’s request. Your campaign consists of the following three items:
- Mission statement
- Poster campaign
- Message to organization via the intranet
- Create an approximate 90-word security policy mission statement for Dayton Soft Products.
Develop a poster campaign consisting of 3 posters for security awareness to display in the workplace and to distribute virtually. Each poster must include the security policy mission statement. Highlight at least 5 legal and ethical issues across the 3 posters. You may use any program to create your posters.
Write a message for the company’s internal website to a diverse workforce announcing the cybersecurity awareness material. You will need to submit a draft of your announcement message to the executive staff in the form of a Microsoft® Word document.
Provide the following elements in your announcement message:
- The reason the corporate security policy was established
- Mission statement
- Employees’ role to meet the mission
- Announce launch of the poster campaign
- Large images of the three posters
- Strategies and tools for ongoing monitoring and enforcement of security policy
Note: The page assignment length requirement applies to the content of the assignment. Start the assignment with an APA formatted title page and add a reference section with at least two professional references. Use the references in the text of the assignment. Make sure to check the SafeAssign originality score. Individual assignments can be submitted multiple tie to correct content, quality, and originality issues.