The following self-assessments allow you to learn more about yourself.
- Self-assessment 7.8: What is your preferred decision making style?
- How good is your decision-making?
- Leadership skills assessment questionnaire
- The leadership motivation assessment: How motivated are you to lead?
These instruments feature behavioral questionnaires that address a variety of personal attributes such as personality, emotional intelligence, communication abilities, motivation, and decision-making. The overall expectation is that these instruments will provide you with value-added results that will later allow you to hone your skills as a solid decision-maker and leader.
- Take at least one emotional intelligence test, one leadership assessment, and one decision-making assessment from the links included in this assignment.
- In a 4-6 page essay, discuss the assessments you chose. Discuss the outcomes of the assessments by specifically addressing how they reflect, define, and assess personality and how personality, emotional intelligence, and decision-making impact organizational contributions and leadership.
- How do the assessments inform the following questions: How do emotional intelligence, leadership, and decision-making contribute to the effectiveness of one’s role in an organization? What common biases might impact decision-making? How can one become a more effective leader and decision-maker?
- Use at least two scholarly sources and information from the module to support your essay. academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, References must be between 2011 and 2016