To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion.
Quality can have many different meanings and definitions, depending on the subject matter that is being discussed. After investigating the many facets of quality, respond to the following:
- Define quality in terms of what it means for a product to have high quality.
- Define quality in terms of what a customer’s perception of a product might be.
- Define quality in terms of what a user’s perception of a service might be.
- Explain how quality should be consistent with the strategy being pursued by an organization.
- Select a business of some type and describe what quality would mean to that business and, if possible, how quality could be measured in such a business.