Your task is to create two logos for this new client and submit a video presentation for the marketing team to review. Create an original, American-style logo, and then create a more globalized version of that logo. Since most of the company’s global clients come from India, design the global logo to reflect the visual preferences that might appeal to that specific global audience. When designing the logos, utilize the following visual communication elements:
The marketing team has specified that the video presentation should be less than three minutes in length, and be created using a screen share to show both your visuals and audio analysis. They have also sent an email stating the following items need to be addressed:
- The main objective is to present your two logos and address how they strategically and effectively use the visual communication elements itemized.
- Be sure to compare and contrast how differently American and Indian target audiences may respond to these logos.
- Discuss why your marketing organization should consider the importance of using the visual elements you visually designed for these logos.
The presentation must include a visual and an audio recording using Screencast-O-Matic®, a free audio recording software compatible with PC and MAC computers. Follow these instructions to download and use this software to create your presentation.
- Access the Screencast-O-Matic® homepage by clicking on the box in the upper right-hand corner titled, “Sign Up” to create your free account.
- Create a free account (be sure to write down the email and password created for account access.)
- Once logged in, click on the “Tutorials” link at the top of the homepage and view Recorder Intros.
- Create your presentation by clicking on the “Start Recorder” box.
- Once finished recording click on the “Done” button.
- Next, choose, “Upload to Screencast-O-Matic®”.
- Select “Publish”.
- Choose “Copy Link”.
1.Creates an American logo which accurately uses some visual communication elements: size, color, symbolism, iconic meaning.
2. Creates an Indian logo which accurately uses some visual communication elements: size, color, symbolism, iconic meaning
3. Accurately compares and contrasts how American and Indian target audiences respond differently to logos.