1.Describe why communication is vital to everyone.
2.Describe how our cognitions about ourselves and our behavior affect our communication with others.
3. Describe how language reflects, build on, and determines context.
4.Describe the power of nonverbal communication.
5. This drive the communicative power of group affiliation.
6. Describe how various contexts affect listening.
7. Describe the factors that influence self-disclosure.
8. Explain the forces that influence how people handle conflict.
9. Explain how a group cohesion, norms, and individual differences affect group processes and outcomes.
10. Describe how cultural affects leadership behavior
11. Describe ways in which organizational culture is communicated.
12. Describe the power of public speaking and have preparation eases natural nervousness.