After completing your in-person mock interview, write a 1 to 2-page, single-spaced paper describing your experience. Be sure to include:
- Description of your in-person mock interview experience.
- Who did you interview with?
- What was the setting of the interview?
- What are some of the questions that were asked and answered?
- Why was this experience beneficial to you?
- Reflect on the feedback provided on the mock interview assessment form. What did you learn from the feedback?
- How is practicing interviewing in person different from practicing online via Optimal Resume? Which method do you find most helpful and why?
- Why practicing answering and asking interview questions is important.
- Why proper professional communication is critical in the interview process.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: