Prepare a 10- to 15-slide presentation with speaker notes.
Develop a plan for creating a culture of sustainability and environmental focus within a business.
Review the key components of a successful plan, and use a minimum of three resources to develop the document.
Incorporate the following items into the plan, and discuss specifics in the speaker’s notes section of your presentation:
- Strategies and tactics you would employ as part of the plan.
- Communication tools you would employ to publicize the plan.
- The role of management and employees in planning and execution processes.
- The various goals for sustainability within a firm.
- Methods that the firm can use to effectively evaluate the success or failure of the plan.
- Possible adjustment strategies in case things don’t go according to plan.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.