First Post—Module 2
Step 1) Select a country (NOT the United States, Canada, Mexico, or China). Look up information about employee benefit practices in that country. Select specific employee benefits and compare and contrast them with similar benefits in the United States. Provide industry and/or employer examples (by name), if possible. Select a different country than your classmates. Also focus on different benefits (if possible) than those chosen by your classmates.
Step 2) Answer the following 5 questions using question and answer (Q&A) format for your response; in other words, include the original question along with your response. Within your post support your responses with information from at least 2 reputable sources (library and/or Web-based), and provide the full citation at the end. Use APA format for your references. Share your own personal experiences if applicable.
- What country other than the United States, Mexico, Canada, or China did you analyze?
- What specific benefit did you analyze? Describe it.
- How does the benefit work in the United States?
- How is the benefit in the country identified in Question 1 similar to the benefit in the United States?
- How is the benefit in the country identified in Question 1 different from the benefit in the United States?