“Developing Competitive Proposals and Source Selection Processes” Please respond to the following:
- The government selects contract proposals from many competitors large and small, and each proposal must be effective in scope and developed with an attitude of winning the contract. From the e-Activity, select two (2) of the suggested commandments that you feel are most important to understand in order to write a government bid proposal effectively. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- From a contractor’s perspective, determine the greatest single challenge involved in the source selection process and suggest one (1) strategy to address the challenge in question. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Review the article titled “Ten Commandments Government Bid Proposal Writing“. Be prepared to discuss.
“Need Analysis” Please respond to the following:
- Based on the scenario, evaluate the significance of a needs analysis in terms of addressing business performance.
- Justify your position on the following statement: “An external business consultant is more effective than an internal HR employee in performing an organizational performance gap analysis (OPG)”. Support your position with concrete examples.
“Individual versus Group Incentives” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, compare and contrast the likely success of individual incentives, group incentives, and companywide incentives for improving employee performance.
- Referring to the same company, create an outline for an incentive pay program that would benefit employees and the company / organization. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Use the Internet to research a company or organization for which you would like to work focusing on its current base of employee pay. Be prepared to discuss.
“Person-Focused Pay” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, determine if a person-focused pay system would benefit the company you researched. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Analyze the advantages to employees and to employers of a person-focused pay program to determine if this would be a good approach for all companies and organizations in the U.S. to pursue. Explain your rationale.