You will now consider mechanisms by which your customers will purchase your products and / or services (e.g., online, storefront, direct sells) and the primary manner in which you intend to reach new customers (e.g.,TV, radio, social media, special events).
Consider the marketing materials that you intend to use. According to the textbook, marketing materials are collateral used to promote your business or products. Promotional strategy may include free trial offers, money-back guarantees, and buy two (2) for the price of one (1) type of deals. Write a five to seven (5-7) paragraph journal entry in which you:
- Determine the distribution strategy relative to your target market, location, and selection of distribution channels. Indicate whether or not you will leverage the following strategies: a.use stores located in different regions b.sell online c.hire a sales team to sell directly to suppliers and door-to-door
- Recommend three (3) strategy options that you could use in order to get your product or services out to your customer base.
- Outline your main marketing goals for promotions, offers, and giveaways. Discuss the key types of marketing materials that you intend to develop and share.
- Propose three (3) action steps that you can use to move your plan forward. Consider how, when, and who will be involved in the execution of this plan.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.