Process Innovation remember we changed the focus to small business marketing in social media, let me also upload the slp for module 1, so we are in one accord
During Module 2, your project assignment is to develop a strategy for searching out key sources within the literature that will meet the needs you identified in your Module 1 SLP. By “strategy,” we mean a list of steps that you will take to identify the sources that you need. These sources may include professional writing such as journal articles or conference presentations, technical reports or other sources of technical data, analyses and opinions presented by knowledgeable experts regarding your problem, or any other kinds of information that you identified a need for in module 1. Hopefully, you will be able to identify a way of gathering information about everything that you identified as a need earlier.
Specifically, you are to prepare a short paper describing your information sources and the steps you will undertake to obtain what information you need. This might involve library research, consultation with other experts, online searching using a variety of tools, or other mechanisms. For each kind of information you seek, you should present here a set of steps by which you can obtain it and incorporated into your project.
This strategy description should be accompanied by two or three specific sources that you have been able to obtain thus far. These might be copies of journal articles or other sources. The point is to show that your strategy has at least begun to pay off in terms of providing the kind of source material you will need to develop your literature review overall.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Length: The written component of this assignment should be 3-4 pages long (double-spaced) without counting the cover page and reference page.
Organization: Subheadings should be used to organize your paper according to the questions.
Grammar and Spelling: While no points are deducted for minor errors, assignments are expected to adhere to standard guidelines of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence syntax. Points may be deducted if grammar and spelling impact clarity. We encourage you to use tools such as grammarly.com and proofread your paper before submission.
As you complete your assignment, make sure you do the following:
- Answer the assignment questions directly.
- Stay focused on the precise assignment questions. Do not go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materials.
- Use evidence from your readings to justify your conclusions.
- Cite at least five credible resources.
- Make sure to reference your sources of information with both a bibliography and in-text citations. See the Student Guide to Writing a High-Quality Academic Paper, including pages 11-14 on in-text citations. Another resource is the “Writing Style Guide,” which is found under “My Resources” in the TLC Portal.
Your assignment will be graded using the following criteria:
- Assignment-driven Criteria: Student demonstrates mastery covering all key elements of the assignment
- Critical Thinking/Application to Professional Practice: Student demonstrates mastery conceptualizing the problem, and analyzing information. Conclusions are logically presented and applied to professional practice in an exceptional manner.
- Business Writing and Quality of References: Student demonstrates mastery and proficiency in written communication and use of appropriate and relevant literature at the doctoral level.
- Citing Sources: Student demonstrates mastery applying APA formatting standards to both in text citations and the reference list.
- Professionalism and Timeliness: Assignments are submitted on time.
Module 2 – Background
Galliers, R. D. & Baker, B.S.H. (1995) An Approach To Business Process Reengineering: The Contribution Of Socio-Technical And Soft OR Concepts. Information Systems and Operational Research. 33(4): 263-278. Retrieved October 21, 2017, from http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0315598…
SweetProcess (2017) The ultimate guide to business process reengineering. Retrieved October 21, 2017, from https://www.sweetprocess.com/business-process-reen…
Kissflow (2017) Business Process Reengineering (BPR) – Definition, Steps, and Examples. Retrieved October 21, 2017, from https://kissflow.com/bpm/business-process-reengine…
Harmon, P. (2010) The Scope and Evolution of Business Process Management. In . vom Brocke and M. Rosemann (eds.), Handbook on Business Process Management 1, International Handbooks on Information Systems, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. Retrieved October 21, 2017, from https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Paul_Harmon8/…
Schmiedel, T., Brocke, J., & Recker, J. (2013) Development and validation of an instrument to measure organizational cultures’ support of business process management. Information & Management, 51(1):43-56. Retrieved November 15, 2017, from http://eprints.qut.edu.au/62978/3/IaM_acceptedManu…
Garvin, D. (1998) The Processes of Organization and Management. MIT Sloan Management Review. Summer 1998. Retrieved November 15, 2017, from https://sloanreview.mit.edu/article/the-processes-…
Yamamoto, Y. and Bellgran, M. (2013) Four types of manufacturing process innovation and their managerial concerns. Forty Sixth CIRP Conference on Manufacturing Systems. Procedia CIRP 7:479 – 484. Retrived November 15, 2017, from https://ac.els-cdn.com/S2212827113002886/1-s2.0-S2…