Option #1: Economic Analysis of a Firm
For this project, complete an economic analysis of the firm you selected. Include the following:
- Behavior of the firm and the industry
- Market structure
- Global environment
- Role of technology
- Resource market the firm faces
- Regulatory environment
- Brief forecast of what you believe the next five years will look like for the firm
Select a firm about which an article has been published within 60 days prior to the term. This article will serve as the starting point for your analysis.
Use the concepts and tools you have learned in this course to perform the analysis.
- Your paper should be 8-10 pages in length.
- Include a cover page denoting the paper title, your name, the course number and course name, your instructor’s name, and the date you are making the submission.
- Include an outline or table of contents.
- Incorporate at least five scholarly references that are not required readings for this module. The CSU-Global library is a good place to find these references.
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Use APA citations where appropriate, and include an APA-formatted reference page at the end.