Hello, please Write a research brief on : employment security.
- Include the following in your research brief:
- A brief summary of each outside reference including what it has to say about the topic of employment security.
- Answer the question: Should public policy (laws) be devised to promote employment security?
- If so, how? If not, why not?
- Include a definition and discussion of public policy.
- Include a definition and discussion of employment security.
- What should be done instead?
- Use appropriate section headings to organize your brief.
- Your research brief should be 600 words and include a title page and reference page. The paper must use APA 6th edition formatting.
- You must use, at a minimum, your textbook Holley, W. H., Jennings, K. M., & Wolters, R. S. (2012). The labor relations process (10th Ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western. and two references from professional and/or peer reviewed journals for a total of three references. Note that non-professional/non-peer reviewed references will not count toward the reference requirement.
Please use the below articles as sources:
https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/e… Job Security and Benefits Most valued by Employees
Attached: Dau-Schmidt, K. G. (1996). Employment security: A comparative institutional debate. Texas Law Review, 74, 1645-1654.
Auer, P. (2006). Protected mobility for employment and decent work: labour market security in a globalized world. Journal of Industrial Relations, 48(1), 21-40.
Catalano, R., Rook, K., & Dooley, D. (1998). Labor markets and help-seeking: A test of the employment security hypothesis. Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 277-287.