Choose one case from the following list (all available in Reynolds, 2014 – Attached textbook).
- IBM–A Front-Runner in Sustainability (Chapter 1)
- Ethical and Business Setbacks for Nokia (Chapter 1)
- Whistle-Blower Claims Accounting Shenanigans at Success Factors (Chapter 2)
- IBM and the State of Indiana Involved in a Breach of Contract Dispute (Chapter 2)
- When Certification Is Justified (Chapter 2)
- Anonymous and Social Hacktivism (Chapter 3)
- “Extraterritorial Jurisdiction” Puts Citizen Data at Risk (Chapter 4)
- Facebook Troubles with User Privacy (Chapter 4)
- Google Collects Unprotected Wireless Network Information (Chapter 4)
- Lawsuits Aimed at Yelp and Its Reviewers (Chapter 5)
- WikiLeaks Continues to Post Classified Materials (Chapter 5)
- Facebook, Freedom of Speech, Defamation, and Cyberbullying (Chapter 5)
- Google Book Search Library Project (Chapter 6)
- Kaiser Permanente Implements Electronic Health Record (EHR) System (Chapter 8)
- Procter & Gamble Turns to Social Networking (Chapter 9)
- Facebook Raises Privacy Issues (Chapter 9)
Imagine that you have been hired to review the case to help the company involved to correct the problems that caused the issues. Develop a report that includes the following elements:
- Analyze the case from all possible ethical angles
- Discuss who is affected
- Identify the legal aspects of the case
- Identify legal versus ethical problems (i.e., something may be legal but unethical)
- Construct possible solutions to the ethical issues in the case (this might include a training option).
Use at least three to four scholarly references for support. Your well-written paper should be 7-9 pages in length and formatted according to APA requirements. Plagiarism policy is strict, please provide in-line citations wherever applicable. quoted citations is also good enough. Proof-read the document before completion. The paper needs to be simple essay format with Introduction, Body and appropriate conclusion.